The company manages its business based on a foundation of transparency, ethics, firm commitment to the principles of good governance and legal practice concerning the prevention and resistance to corruption, the offering or acceptance of bribery with public or private sector officials. The company has established a corporate structure for clearly delegating duties and responsibilities, work processes and chain of command in each unit. The objective is to create a balance of authority and strictness in proper auditing. In addition, the Company has set the following practice guidelines for the directors, executives and employees of the Company and its subsidiaries:
1. Company directors, executives and employees are prohibited from directly or indirectly engaging in practice or consenting to corruption of any type. This prohibition covers every unit involved and compliance with the anti-corruption policy is checked on a regular basis.
2. Company director, executives and employees are under obligation to notify the Company about any actions falling under the scope of corruption involving the Company by reporting to a superior or a person responsible and to cooperate with examination of the facts.
3. The company will fairly treat and protect complainants who report corruption, including people who cooperate with reports and investigative processes involving corruption.
4. The company's board of directors, the executive committee and the management are required to engage in anti-corruption behavior. Furthermore, the aforementioned are under obligation to promote and support anticorruption policy to communicate the aforementioned to employees and every party involved, including reviews of the suitability of policy and measures to ensure concurrence with changes in business conditions, regulations, rules and prescriptions of the law.
5. People who engage in corruption need to be considered for disciplinary actions as prescribed by company regulations and might be subject to legal penalties if the aforementioned actions are illegal.
6. The company will provide training and disseminate knowledge to company directors, executives and employees to build understanding about practice in compliance with anti-corruption policy and to promote ethics, honest, responsibility and personal duties and obligations.
7. The company supports parties to contracts, trade partners or other persons who are under obligation to perform duties in relation to the Company, reports on violations of the Company's anti-corruption policy.
8. The company has policy for recruiting and selecting personnel, promotions, training, work performance evaluations and the setting of fair, commensurate remuneration for company employees and workers to prevent corruption within the corporation and to build security for the Company's employees and workers.
9. For the purpose of clarity in dealing with matters at high risk for corruption in the following issues, the Company's directors, executives and employees are required to act with caution and clear traceability:
9.1 The giving or receiving of gifts and receptions needs to be transparent, legal, based on normal trading traditions or popular traditions at suitable costs.
9.2 The giving or receiving of donations or funding must be transparent and legal with confidence that the giving or receiving of the aforementioned donations or funding are not concealing any bribery.
9.3 Business performance, contact, negotiations, bidding and other actions with public and private sector agencies must be transparent and legal. In addition, the Company's directors, executives, employees and workers must not give or receive bribes at any stage of business operations.